Ayurveda, Spa and Other Alternative Therapies Training Certificate CourseSubmitted by ayurvedwale on Sun, 05/22/2016 - 17:02
One Month Ayurveda, Spa and Other Alternative Therapies training certificate course.
This course includes –
- Basic concepts and scientific knowledge of Ayurveda.
- Basics of Ayurvedic treatment (preventive and curative), prakruti parikshan (examining body constitution) etc.
- Theory and practical training in Panchkarma Procedures like Ayurvedic Massages, Basti , Shirodhara etc.
- Spa therapies like Facial , Head massage ,Body packs, Aroma Oil Massages etc.
- Basics on Nutrition.
- Basics of Acupressure.
- Basics of Aroma therapy .
After successfully completing this course a person earns the certification of Ayurveda & Spa Therapist
Course indicated for –
- Anyone who wants to work as an Ayurvedic Therapist in Ayurvedic Panchkarma and Spa centres .
- One who wants to gain knowledge about Ayurveda and other alternative therapies for One Self and for their Family and Friends
- One can own their Ayurvedic centres or Ayurvedic Beauty and Spa centers under the guidance of Registered Ayurvedic doctors after doing this course.
Duration: One Month.
Timings: 11a.m to 2 p.m.
(More practical training given if required).
Flexibility and special feature:
- The same course can be done in intensive period of one week with more duration daily for busy people who can’t spend one month for this course.
- Also , any one missing any lecture or practical’s can cover it any point of time within one year or can also attend same lecture again if desired at no extra cost.
- Special personal attention will be given to each and every student specially during practical’s so that all the procedures can be learnt by them thoroughly n properly.
Fees: Rs. 10,000 only.
Qualification required –
- For medicos doctors of other faculty who are interested in learning new ways of natural treatments.
- For non-medicos - Minimum 10 th passed
Language of lectures – English / Hindi / Marathi
Sharayu Ayurveda and Panchkarma Centre
Ghamat Terrace ,above Shagun hotel Opposite Dadar railway station Dadar (west)
Dr. Rachana Janoti Goragandhi
M.D.( Ayurveda ), B.A.M.S.
Diploma in Acupuncture ( Indian medical Accupuncture association),
Diploma in Aroma therapy,
Certified Yoga trainer
Certified Personal Trainer ( Golds Gym.)
Certificate course in Nutrition and Child Care.
A young and dynamic Ayurvedic doctor with knowledge of other alternative therapies and treatment as well and who intends to spread goodness of authentic Ayurveda all over the world . She intends to teach basic Ayurvedic therapies to maximum people so that they can get benefit out of it in terms of good health and also helps them to earn money. She owns SHARAYU AYURVEDA AND PANCHKARMA CENTRE, dadar west and also does consulting in, NIRMAL VEDAS AYURVEDA AND PANCHKARMA CENTRE nerul and sea woods,lecturer in “THE YOGA INSTITUTE, Santacruz. Also owns a company S.R. AYURVEDA which deals with marketing of Ayurvedic products. She is also the owner,Director of web portal www.ayurvedwale.com. She arranges many camps, workshops along with her routine work.
Contact details :
Phone no. - 7666143529
Email. Id. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Website - ayurvedwale.com